Items play a critical role in the game. They are the things that you buy and sell to make money. They are listed below along with their stats and properties.
- ID: This is the internal identification for this specific item.
- Description: This is the description for this item.
- Rarity: This is the rarity of the item. It's used to generate pricing information and also unit availability.
- ID: catnip
- Description: A magical green plant that makes cats chill and murderous at the same time.
- Rarity: 30
- ID: scratching_post
- Description: A tall post wrapped in sisal, and begging to be ripped to shreds.
- Rarity: 65
- ID: toy_mouse
- Description: A small toy mouse that looks real enough to fool cats into murdering it.
- Rarity: 10
- ID: toy_bird
- Description: A collection of feathers and cloth on a stick made for chasing and pouncing.
- Rarity: 15
- ID: canned_food
- Description: Smells like a fish market in the sun on a hot day and tastes like it smells. Delicious.
- Rarity: 25
- ID: laser_pointer
- Description: A magic tube that summons the unkillable foe known as 'The Red Dot'.
- Rarity: 80
- ID: yarn
- Description: Tangles of cloth snakes begging to be killed
- Rarity: 5
- ID: brush
- Description: A wooden handle with boar bristles in it. Wonderfully rough and great for rubbing against.
- Rarity: 20
- ID: cat_tree
- Description: A huge contraption in a tiny box. Unfolds into an artificial tree for perching and resting.
- Rarity: 90
Saucer of Milk
- ID: saucer_of_milk
- Description: A dish filled with cow's milk. A favorite of discerning cats everywhere.
- Rarity: 2
- ID: cat_litter
- Description: A bucket full of fine sand, clay, and a fresh scent that you can't quite place. Wonderful for defecating.
- Rarity: 40
Technical Configuration Options: none